Nobody likes unpleasant surprises, especially when it comes to money.
We value open, honest communication and feel obligated to let you know about any circumstances that may affect the final cost of a job.
Dimension WebWorx (Pty) Ltd is dedicated to finishing your project for the costs we quoted you at the start of the project. Furthermore, we designed this policy to inform you of the situations that frequently lead to an increase in the cost of a web development/internet marketing project because we are aware that nobody likes unpleasant surprises, especially when it comes to money.
Finally, we value open, honest communication and feel obligated to let you know about any circumstances that may affect the final cost of a job.
The following are the situations that will most frequently result in an increase in the final cost or a delay in the project:
1. You ask for extra features and functions that weren’t included in the project description documents that were first given to you during the sales presentation procedure.
2. You ask for Flash programs and files that weren’t included in the project description documents to be added.
3. Following your approval of the graphic template’s design, you ask for modifications.
4. You ask for the graphic template design to be revised more than three times.
5. After approving the navigation layout on the Proposal document, you ask for revisions to the primary site navigation.
6. You ask that more web pages be added than were specified in the initial project description documents.
7. Websites with word counts above 700.
8. You ask for changes to be made to the text material and images you sent us after they have been added to the website.
9. You ask that we work on systems and procedures that are not part of the website’s initial description documents and that are external to it.
10. You want a pre-made module’s appearance and functionality changed. Because they are more affordable for you, we occasionally use pre-developed modules.
11. We have to fix issues with another online application that were brought on by the creation and launch of a website without informing us of any connectivity or special programming issues beforehand.
12. If you need to provide us information, you can either drop it off or send it via Dropbox, OneNote, or Filetransfer. We only make two journeys to clients. All journeys within a radius of 10 km are counted as two acceptable journeys. According to the AA rates, rate per kilometre is computed. The current rate for 2022 is R3.67/km.
13. If we get all the necessary information from the domain registrar, including the Authorization Code, the transfer of a domain name could take up to a week.
14. If you offer us an insufficient copy to write your website’s content, we may not write it according to your preferences.
If at any point you have a question regarding any of the aforementioned topics, please don’t hesitate to ask the Dimension WebWorx (Pty) Ltd team in keeping with our “Xcellence Promise” philosophy and our goal for open, honest interactions.